Saturday 21 July 2012

Neon skirt and White blazer

Hey y'all!

For today's Saturday night outfit I have succumbed to the neon trend that has been seen pretty much everywhere. This coral skirt was one of my purchases when I was in Oxford at the beginning of the week. I have to say that my sister had this skirt before me (she made me say this haha!) and I liked it so much I bought it for myself! I'm also wearing a neon necklace which is amazing. It's quite a sizable necklace in the most amazing colours, so I kept my accessories to minimum. 
To make sure both of the colours of the skirt and necklace popped I stuck to my fail safe colour, white. My white blazer always makes me feel sophisticated and sexy so I recommend every girl (and guy) gets one!! 
Hopefully I'll have more luck with this evening's white clothing than I did with my cream shirt in Oxford!

Hope you all have a great Saturday night and make sure you let me know how it goes!!

Yours always,

Miss P x

White Blazer by River Island, White Top by New Look, Neon Necklace by Zara Neon Skirt by Topshop, White Clutch by Accessorize, Nude Court Shoes (old) by Dorothy Perkins




No comments:

Post a Comment