Friday 31 August 2012

Studded Jumper and Animal Print Skirt

Heyyy

Summer is officially over and the cold weather has already made an appearance so it's time to get out your A/W wardrobe. Don't know if you've noticed but everything is studded this season including this jumper I bought from Warehouse (students get 20% off at the moment). This jumper is so versatile, you can wear it with pretty much anything. I would put it with wet look / leather leggings but I just don't own that sort of body to pull it off! Instead I have opted for an animal print skirt with black tights. I used to be a hater of animal print, like a major hater. It just reminded me of a tacky Cruella De Vill but now it's steadily growing on me. Before you know it I'll be wearing zebra print trousers......I really hope this doesn't happen.

As if the studs weren't 'bling' enough I decided to wear a gold necklace just to give it a hint of colour. 

Hope you are all planning you're A/W wardrobes!!

Yours always,

Miss P x

Jumper by Warehouse. Watch by Citizen. Skirt by H&M. Necklace by Boohoo. Boots by Topshop





No comments:

Post a Comment