Monday 10 September 2012

Green Studded Tweed with a LBD

Hellooooo,

My sister called this outfit, "First Lady with Studs" which is exactly what it is. The tweed jacket looks slightly less dowdy with a single stud line going across the shoulder. This is a smart jacket but it still looks good with a pale blue pair of jeans. The dress is simple but is a good base for any outfit! 

Yet another one of my massive necklaces but I couldn't resist buying this one! It reminded me of a little matching necklace and bracelet I had when I was little.

The clutch is again one of many studded items. This one also has a strap so you can wear it as a shoulder bag. I plan on using this at uni so I don't lose my bag when out on town!! This bag is versatile, you can use it for the Rock Glam look or just to add a bit of "attitude" (cringe!) to your outfit.

Finally I hope everyone is enjoying New York Fashion Week, and getting some great tips for Spring 2013!
Carolina Herrera, Diane Von Furstenburg and Herve Leger by Max Azria are my favourites so far. Love the sorbet colours from Herrera and DVF and the prints from Herve Leger by Max Azria. Let me know what you think, either here or on Twitter - @TheOnlyMissP ! 

Yours always, 

Miss P x

Jacket by Zara, Necklace by H&M, Dress by Topshop, Clutch by Warehouse, Shoes (old) New Look





7 comments:

  1. I really love that jacket! I've been after one for a while :) xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen studs and tweed around much but I absolutely love it

    Melly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... what an amazing outfit! luv that tweed jacket. guess they're a real must-have for autumn.

    xoxo
    lilly

    http://lostinseptember.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete